Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

I have so much to thank God for this year.

For His Gift of salvation.
For the family I was born into.  Mom, Dad, Terica and Donna -- love y'all to pieces!
For the family I gathered along the way --for Scott, Nyssa and Natalie, the inlaws and outlaws.  All of 'em!
For my home and other tangible things.
For stargazing with the hubby.
For the chance to do what I love - write!
For my writer's critique group members - both present and past.  The WYSIUR folks rock!
For the BEACH BABES.  You three keep me on my toes and challenge me to do my best, even when it means throwing out chapter 3!
For my editor, Dianne - she pushes me to do more than I knew I could, and she believes in me! Wow!
For the folks at church who love me anyway.
For fuzzy friends who give me a lick to let me know they love me, too.

And in case you didn't catch the pattern, it's the people in my life I'm most thankful for.

I love you, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment