Friday, March 16, 2012

CLARA on the Radio!

Me in the studio!

The gracious host Will Anderson.

Had a wonderful time talking with Will Anderson on his radio show. Will Anderson. Sound familiar? He and his brothers were Clara's neighbors and gave her a hard time for dreaming about bicycles. But the real Will Anderson is much nicer than that.  And he's a good sport, letting me use him in my story. He's a local talk show host who loves what he does. We dream big, don't we, Will?                              

1 comment:

  1. Wanda, so sorry I missed your book party... I really tried but just couldn't make it back to Huntsville in time to make it. I really, really want one of your books... send me an email with book price and I will send you the money plus shipping cost and address to send it to... sorry again my friend I hope it was a wonderful day for you, wish I could have been a part of it.

    ReplyDelete