Saturday, November 20, 2010

In which I post my first blog post.

Catchy title, isn't it? 

Usually I can at least come up with something unique.  I'm having title problems right now and that's no lie.  What do you call a middle grade historical fiction story about a girl in 1892 who wants a bicycle but money and social restrictions stand in her way? Right now the story sits on my computer with the unlikely title of "Clara's Story".  Booooring!

I'll come up with something eventually.  Just don't expect brilliant blog titles here until I crawl out of my rut.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wanda,

    I tried to post a comment but it didn't work so I'm giving it another shot. We're starting out on this journey together - the dirty old man and the soccer mom. Off the top of my head: Respectable Young Ladies Don't Ride Bicycles When you get a chance pay me a visit:

    http://thrillupmyleg.blogspot.com/

    Good luck and see your later,

    "Willie" (from WBBS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. No offense, "Willie", but mid-grade novels usually have shorter titles than that. But I'll keep it in mind. lol.

    ReplyDelete